Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...

1. My kids got sick BEFORE school started so they aren't going to have to miss any.

2. That I have a washer and dryer that work because they sure did get the workout this week. We had to wash EVERYTHING that was in the house.

3. That the infestation we've had in the house has been minimallized to one person and is not spreading like wild fire.

4. That my husband is getting more hours at work.

5. That I am loved.

What are you thankful for?
Check out my friends Thankful Thursday post by clicking the button.
Thankful Thursday

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I am thankful that FigNewTon came home from camp instead of what your kids came home with. Swine flu was easier to deal with. Love and miss you, dear friend. <:D>

Quotes

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Followers

 

The Ragland Bunch | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates