Thursday, August 06, 2009

Thankful Thursday



Thankful Thursday





Today was a good day...and sad at the same time!




What I'm thankful for....




1. That my kids got off to a safe start on the first day of school.


2. That my husband still has a job to go to everyday.


3. That I was able to take my mid morning nap without having to listen to the kids fight.

4. My computer, so that I can work at home and be here for the kids when they come home.

What are thankful for today?

Click on the button and visit Tricia's blog to see what she's thankful for!

Thankful Thursday

No comments:

Quotes

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Followers

 

The Ragland Bunch | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates