Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday

A wonderful child gave me a great idea and as much as I wanted to do her idea so that I could get in EVERYTHING I was thankful for this week, it just didn't happen.

So much is going on in life this week. I decided at this moment I would take a minute to read what's going on in my friends life and post what I'm thankful for.

So here I go....

I am thankful for...

1. A wonderful husband who does great things for me!

2. A wonderful Lord who allows my husband to do those great things!

3. Wonderful kids who have been working hard to help us move.

4. Wonderful friends who have loaned us (and will be loaning us) trucks, so we can move the big furniture!

5. The weather cooperating for the most part.

and...

6. Ibuprofen to help with the aches and pains of moving!

No comments:

Quotes

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Followers

 

The Ragland Bunch | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates